Unlimited Driveway Snow Plowing for the Entire Season
KALAMAZOO AND PORTAGE RESIDENTS, WE ARE LOCATED IN YOUR AREA
WE OFFER PLOWING AT 2” OR MORE
WE STRIVE TO HAVE YOUR DRIVE CLEAN BY 7 A.M.
Licensed and Insured
Hard Poly Plow Edges for a Clean Surface
Specializing in Residential Snow Removal
A Slip-free Surface Cannot Be Guaranteed
Your days of worrying about how much snow fell while you were sleeping, or while you were at work are over!
RADIO DISPATCHED TRUCKS LOCATED IN YOUR AREA FOR PROMPT SERVICE
WHY ARE YOU SHOVELING YOUR OWN DRIVEWAY?
- It is extremely time consuming
- Neighborhood kids aren’t very dependable
- Snow blowers are very costly to buy and require constant maintenance
- Shoveling can lead to overexertion
- Plow Services prevent back problems and other health risks
- Wet snow is virtually impossible to remove
- You should be enjoying that extra hour of sleep
PROTURF OFFERS THESE ADVANTAGES:
- Dependable Kalamazoo/Portage service
- Late model equipment
- Radio dispatched units
- Highly skilled drivers
- Plowing done while YOU sleep
- A return trip will be made in the spring to fix any lawn damage.
- Free mailbox clearing included with every trip
- GPS tracked vehicles, so we can verify that every customer is serviced
ABOUT OUR SERVICES:
- We strive to have plowing completed by 7am if we have 2” by 12am. During heavy snow storm situations it may take us longer to complete our work.
- We plow once during a 24-hour period. Return trips will be made during storm situations.
- We will return the following evening to clean approaches after the city plows 5” or more.
- Driveways will be staked with a special marker to identify the driveway and prevent damage. We will return in the spring to remove them.
- Portage Residents- tractors need a 12 ft. clearance to ensure snow removal operations.
- Plows will get no closer than 12” to 18” away from garage doors, retaining walls, or any other obstructions in your driveway.
• Plow prices do not include salt applications. Failure to apply salt may result in slippery conditions which can cause injury to persons or property.
• Unless specifically stated, any shoveling of sidewalks, walkways, porches and in front of the garage door is not part of the plowing contract.
• Customer understands that plowing (or salting) may not clear the area to bare pavement, and that slippery conditions may continue to prevail.
• Prices are based on the average of the past ten winters. No refunds will be issued after a “lighter” winter, but you will also not be charged extra for a “heavier” winter.